NATURAL HAIR-LIKE STROKES
Microblading is the process of implanting pigment by creating fine hair-like strokes to provide a very natural looking brow. Microblading is perfect for filling in where you may have lost hair, due to a number of factors including possibly years of over plucking.
Depending on how the skin is able to retain the pigmented strokes, microblading may be followed by a little Microshading at your touch up, to add colour in-between the hair strokes.
Microshading (powder brows) really defines your shape, gives your brows a soft penciled or powdered look, and it means your brows will last a few years longer.
- Pre-procedure information will be sent prior to your appointment.
- Your appointment will be approximately 90 minutes, including consultation, colour selection, numbing time, brow mapping and design.
- We numb you thoroughly so it's usually a pain free experience.
- Aftercare is really important for pigment retention.
- You will be provided with an aftercare pack and clear instructions.